Re: How do I enable HTTP or HTTPS Redirection on my Apache HTTP servers to my Blogger and Wordpress blogs?

On 13 Aug 2018, at 19:14, Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming <turritopsis.dohrnii@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> How do I enable HTTP or HTTPS Redirection on my Apache HTTP servers to my Blogger and Wordpress blogs?

Do you mean to blogger.coma nd WordPress.com or are these local to your machine?

There are verious ways to redirect, but the usual way to redirect in apache is basically:

<virtualhost *:80>
   ServerName www.mydomain
   Redirect / http://www.otherdomain/
</virtualhost>

(This is also how I redirect http requests to automatically fo to https)

Or did you have something else in mind?

--
'Sometimes there has to be a civil war, and sometimes, afterwards, it's
best to pretend something didn't happen. Sometimes people have to do a