Re: Problem setting up ssl

>Is default-ssl site "enabled" via the debian/ubuntu tools e.g. a2ensite?

# a2enmod ssl
Considering dependency setenvif for ssl:
Module setenvif already enabled
Considering dependency mime for ssl:
Module mime already enabled
Considering dependency socache_shmcb for ssl:
Module socache_shmcb already enabled
Module ssl already enabled
# a2ensite default-ssl
Enabling site default-ssl.
To activate the new configuration, you need to run:
  systemctl reload apache2
#
# service apache2 restart
# systemctl reload apache2
#

Now, when I open https://w.x.y.z in firefox, I get

Your connection is not secure

The owner of 5.57.36.104 has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

So, I have to click on advanced and then "add exception".
Is that related to apache configuration?
By proceeding to visit the website, I think it switches to https again.

In Edge, I get

The hostname in the website’s security certificate differs from the website you are trying to visit.

Error Code: DLG_FLAGS_SEC_CERT_CN_INVALID

Since I am using IP address and the certificate is registered with a domain, I think that is the root of the problem.

Am I right?

Regards,
Mahmood