Re: configuring mod_proxy_ftp for client ip logging

Rereading your question, you are asking whether FTP protocol offers the equivalent of x-forwarded-for http header.

The answer is, no, you can't accomplish what you are seeking. See https://devcentral.f5.com/questions/how-to-insert-client-ip-address-in-tcp-profile-for-ftp-connections and dozens of other posts asking the same question.

It's an entirely reasonable extension of FTP, which if it existed, mod_proxy_ftp could be enhanced to support.