Re: How to configure two frontend Apache mod_proxy failover cluster with single backend webserver

Usually the proxy server is not aware of a low-level load balancer (ip
sprayer) in front of it, that's why you will not see Apache or
mod_proxy specifics.

IPVS/LVS (linux) or haproxy are options in this area.

--
Eric Covener
covener@xxxxxxxxx