Re: download

Hi, tnx,
well I have done both a fedora and a MS W-XP installation before, but now im (unfortunately) on a W10, which is the target.

Its only a bread-n-butter variant, will run some PHP with an ODBC coupling to a MIMER-SQL engine. (actually lifting development of my web to newer machine & sw)

¨But when looking at the apache.org I got the impression that there were a myrriad of variants to choose from.....
I just really want one single self-installing image (possibly with some checking like pgp)