Re: Apache as a Mutual SSL enabled Forward Proxy

Never heard of mutual ssl enabled before. What is the use case for this setup?

Would it work for having Nginx SSL offloading to Apache? Any docs?

Your next thing to test, from a vanilla/completely reset browser, would be
to load up these corresponding cert+key and ca chain files into that blank
slate, and ensure that these credentials actually work against your backend;

  SSLProxyMachineCertificateFile D:\sys-projects\aaa\Apache24\Apache24\security\key-client.pem
  SSLProxyCACertificateFile D:\sys-projects\aaa\Apache24\Apache24\security\server.pem

Also drop your proxy server's log level to debug and discover what it has to say.