Re: http2

Hi again,

Thanks, corrected the problem, it was something so simple I missed it
at first. The mod_php configuration has index.php as an index type,
remove that and I removed the index.php type so I added it in my
php-fpm apache configuration and it worked.

Again thanks, http2, event mpm, and I'm definitely seeing and getting
reports, of a huge notice in performance gain.

Thanks.
Dave.