Re: ntml ath for non-ad users

Perhaps you can try checking for user-agent or something more
sensitive for you to try to guess if for those cases you want to allow
access, but from a security standpoint you will be defeating the
purpose of having any kind of auth altogether in that path.

Or perhaps you should try to base your auth in something all users can
use, such as basic auth.

--
Daniel Ferradal
HTTPD Project