Auth with dbm extremely slow with ProxPass

Hi,

I am using http 2.4.29 and am securing some ProxyPass rules with
authentication.
Now with AuthBasicProvider file this is extremely fast and seems to work
well.
But in the first run I wanted to work with dbm on the server but there
are big problems when working with ProxyPass.
For things like server-status there is also very fast access with dbm
auth but for things like proxying to localhost ports for solr or rspamd
web UI's the page loading needs forever.
And to mention I am redirecting to https before.
As said with "file" it works like a charm.
Any ideas why this could be?

Thanks!