Apache ReverseProxy for JavaWebStart Application.

Hi,

I have java web start application running in my Jboss Application server.

I have configured the reverse proxy configuration for my JavaWeb start application as shown below.
<VirtualHost *:85>

Servername public.example.com
ProxyRequests Off

ProxyPass                 “/ServicesWeb”      “http://localhost:8080/ServicesWeb”
ProxyPassReverse “/ServicesWeb”      “http://localhost:8080/ServicesWeb”

</VirtualHost>

I see that my web start application is not getting proxied and the JNLP file launched the application using my application server host name and port. But the other web applications which are running in the same Jboss application server JVM instance are getting proxied and the urls are always the apache urls.

How should i achieve to make it reverse proxied to the apache for my java web start application. ? I heard that there is a directive called ProxyPreserveHost to be turned ON will help the Java web start application to proxy, but there are issues with this where if there are any ReverseProxy configurations for third party applications in the same VirtualHost, those applications are not getting proxied and giving 404 errors.

Please provide the details how i could achieve.

Thanks
Kiran