Re: RE: Problem with CGI script

>If your app uses *.cgi for CGIs, use AddHandler cgi-script .cgi

>instead of SetHandler.

Hi,

I did that and now the error has been disappeared.

I tried to define alias and wrote “AddHandler cgi-script .py” which seems to be incorrect. Many thanks for your help. Anyway…

The cgi in the main folder (where index.cgi exists) runs fine however, in subsequent folders there seems to be some problems.

I am trying to make a mirror of the ROCKS isos. So the original and working website is

http://central-7-0-x86-64.rocksclusters.org/install/rolls/

and mine is

http://ce.scu.ac.ir/rocks/7.0/install/rolls/

If you open the urls, you see the same layout which means cgi is OK. However, if you click on any of the folders, you will see different layouts. For example, just click on area51. Mine shows the traditional folder structure while the original url looks different.

The ROCKS guys has no idea about that. I don’t know what is the issue to search for that. What do you think? Is that related to apache configuration?

Regards,

Mahmood