Re: ProxyPassReverse rewrites Location header where it should not

Hi Vlad,

I have below config, non essential stuff removed
<Location /test/>
ProxyPassReverse http://backendhost.com
ProxyPassReverse  /
</Location>

It happens that backend sends Location header already correctly pointing to the front end, no need to rewrite, like this

Apache directive
ProxyPassReverse  /  is suppose to handle use cases when a back end server is not adding any host in Location, just a relative URI, but what happens it converts

As far as I know the second ProxyPassReverse is translated to something like the following (since it is used in a Location block):

ProxyPassReverse /test/ /

So it seems to behave correctly. What happens if you remove it and use only "ProxyPassReverse http://backendhost.com" ?

Luca