Re: How can I detect if SSLEngine is ON?

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for your reply:

What I need is for the apache configuration to know, not just me.  So for instance:

I can detect if mod_info is loaded with "<IfModule mod_info.c>”

or if mod_ssl is loaded with "<IfModule mod_ssl.c>”.

But, I don’t just need to know if a module is available: once the module is loaded, its available for all virtualhosts.  I need to know if the SSLEngine has been enabled within a virtualhost so I can do something like the following:

 <ssl-engine is on>
Header always set Strict-Transport-Security "max-age=63072000; includeSubDomains; preload"
Header always set X-Content-Type-Options nosniff
Header always append X-Frame-Options SAMEORIGIN

</ssl-engine is on>

Thanks!

Jason BrooksSystems Administrator
eROIPerformance is Art.