Re: Access Control in 2.4 question

Thanks for the reply Eric.

1. Regarding "Proxied so it never hit the filesystem and never matched” if ProxyPassMatch is being used for php-fpm and blocking access to a .php file is goal, how can that be accomplished? Or maybe I am not understanding how that works.

2. As for "Overridden by section with higher precedence like Location or htaccess” is there some way to determine that besides culling thru lines of config files line by line?