How to use binary to run httpd in different location

Hi

I have ported apache on my machine. I have copied bin,lib.conf,modules, htdocs,logs to another location. Now I want to run my apache in new location with these things only.
I changed path in httpd.conig and apachectl of new location, but while starting it is starting apache in old location.

For example :
I ported apache on /home/hemant ..
I copied bin,conf,logs,htdocs,modules to /home/rakesh and in httpd.config I replace all path of /home/hemant to /home/rakesh and changed port also. But when I am starting apache, it is only starting at /home/hemant.

Without again configure,make and make install can I use it another location ?

Thanks
Hemant