graceful restarts

I, as a developer, have a question to you, the users of httpd:

For the Let's Encrypt support, the server will - if you enable it - generate keys and retrieve certificates. Once it has those, it needs to perform a graceful restart to configure itself anew with the new certificates. I assume that a certain time of day (or even time of week?) would be most desirable to configure for such a restart? Anything else?

Looking forward to hear from you. Cheers,

Stefan

PS. To clarify: these are all features that you will need to configure. As long as you do not enable Let's Encrypt certificates (and yes, you will configure on which specific domains that happens), nothing will change from how things work now.