Re: WebSockets support in transparent proxy

What you are describing sounds like a reverse proxy to me. Are you using ProxyPass and did you try the same configuration with the ws or wss protocol (in place of http/https)?

Can you post a snippet of your current configuration?

- Y

Sent from a device with a very small keyboard and hyperactive autocorrect.