From: Yehuda Katz [mailto:yehuda@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 9, 2017 2:46 PM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: SSL virtual Hosts

Are any errors shown in the httpd logs?

Is httpd actually reading the files you create in the conf.d directory? I sometimes check that by putting gibberish in the config file and then running `httpd -t` to test the configuration.

What is the actual Include directive in httpd.conf that includes the conf.d files? Does it require the filenames end with `.conf`?

Does httpd have permission to read the new config files? Do you have selinux on and is it logging anything?

You can always run `httpd -S` to see what virtual hosts httpd found and where they are in the config.

- Y