Re: Unstable PHP under Apache

This is set to:

max_execution_time = 30
max_input_time = 60

This is the default and I would expect to run a simple phpinfo it would be
adequate.

I was playing further and now I have got rid of the "No Input File
Specified" in favour of "Prohibited".   I had this problem before while I
was trying to resolve the situation.

Makes me think that there is a configuration error somewhere that is
affecting the security settings in Apache, but the directory has "Require
All Granted" set on it and I'm not aware of any others.

John