Re: Looking for direction: porting server from Apache 2.2.2 to 2.4.6 - ProxyHTMLURLMap ?

Hi Jeff,

Hi,

I’ve been given the task of moving a website from Apache 2.2.2 on Solaris to Apache 2.4.6 on Linux.

So far, so good, but I’m running into a ‘syntax’ error when a config file uses the ProxyHTMLURLMap

function. Apache 2.4.6 does not recognize this, and I don’t have the module (proxy_html_module /

mod_proxy_html.so) required to support it.

So… should I substitute calls to ProxyHTMLURLMap to some other function in 2.4.6 (if so which),

or if not, where can I get the compiled function or source code?  From my take on the doc, proxy_html_module

is supposed to be available, but is not included. It would be handy to know where I can get the source

and compile my own, if that’s the way to go.

Thanks in advance for any tips or suggestions,

mod_proxy_html is included in the official httpd release so you can easily find it in https://httpd.apache.org. I think that your distribution might offer it under a separate package, but it is difficult to say without more info.

Hope that helps!

Luca