Re: Does Apache need to delay startup until system time set?

There are some parts of the HTTP conversation which could be affected by having the wrong time, but HTTPD itself doesn't care.
For example, if you are using cookies, caching, those could be affected by the time change (even more specifically, for PHP sessions, when the clock changes, the PHP session cleanup handler might think a session is very old and remove it).
If you want to wait for the time to be synchronized, I think you can change the systemd unit to require chrony-wait.service (https://git.tuxfamily.org/chrony/chrony.git/tree/examples/chrony-wait.service)

- Y