Re: Odd Date in http2 header

Hmm, interesting. I left H2SerializeHeaders in just for the case someone
runs into incompatibilities with the standard mod_http2 method. I almost
was about to rip it our since, until now, no one reported any differences.

I'd like to understand what is going on in your system and causing this
difference. I would guess that some module inserts a filter into request
processing that mod_http2 has trouble working with.

For example, where is that X-Frame-Options coming from? Do you
have just "standard" modules enabled? Would you mind reducing your
config for a vhost to the minimal set that still causes the problems and
share that?

Thanks!

-Stefan