Re: using tee to feed logs to executable

Thanks. Let me try it.

But will it be same instance of the program or separate one ?

I mean one consuming error_log and another consuming ssl_error_log ?

also I am terminating the consumer once EOF is received. But it does not look like it starts every hour when the logrotate rotates error_log. I am wondering if it fails to generate EOF or program is not able to understand EOF. But is it not creating new program every hour keeping old one hanging around as it used to do without handling of EOF. But again it is not restarting it either every hour as was observed initially.

On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 6:06 PM, Eric Covener <covener@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 8:46 PM, Milind Vaidya <kavadsa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I also want the same program to consume  ssl_error_log. Is it possible to do
> that using similar syntax ?

Of course.