Some basic (idiotic) queries regarding tunnelling-proxy

Hi All.

We have the following architecture ::

Server <==> Intermediatary <==>  HTTP-Server

*
Server and Intermediatary communicate over the internet as usual.

*
Intermediatary and HTTP-Server communicate over a local-interface.
HTTP-Server is reachable at the Intermediatary, but the HTTP-Server is NOT publically-connected to the Server.

Now, we require something like opening an IFrame on the Server, and provide virtual access to the HTTP-Server (via Intermediatary), something like what Teamviewer does. We have the ability to modify to Server and Intermediatary, but not HTTP-Server in the general case.

It would be great to have a Teamviewer-like experience, providing access of the HTTP-Server on the Server (via Intermediatary as the tunnelling-proxy).
We are running Linux-flavours on Server and Intermediatary.

So, what would be the best way to go about fulfilling our requirements?

Will be grateful for any replies.

Thanks and Regards,
Ajay