Re: Webserver intranet https categorized for insecure for broesers.

That’s because you have generated your own certificates, they are not trusted by any browser.

Get yourself a fully trusted free SSL certificate using the Certbot client from Let’s Encrypt.

From: Rodrigo Cunha <rodrigo.root.rj@xxxxxxxxx>
Reply: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 21 February 2017 at 12:11:04 AM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  Webserver intranet https categorized for insecure for broesers.

Dears, i make enviroment with keys and csr files setting in respective directories for my websites work in https protocol.
my settings work fine, but in my browser i have alerts for insecure websites.
i think with my local browser alert for not certificates valid but i dont want pay for certificates valid in my local webserver.
how i setting my enviroment for not insecuret alert for my local webhosts?I

follow my config webhost:

<VirtualHost  *:443>
ServerName www.wiki.oduvaldocozzi.intranet
DocumentRoot /opt/www/www.wiki.oduvaldocozzi.intranet/public_html
DirectoryIndex index.html index.php
ServerAlias wiki.oduvaldocozzi.intranet

SSLEngine On
SSLCertificateFile /etc/ssl/certs/wiki.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/ssl/private/wiki.key
<Location />
SSLRequireSSL On
SSLVerifyClient optional
SSLVerifyDepth 1