RE: FW: mod_substitute only replaces first pattern match

Dear Nick,

I have tried with mod_proxy_html, but the problem with this specific web application is (NAC Management called ARPGUARD), that
several javascripts and json files needs also some replacements because they have hard-coded parts of URLs included.
I didn't find a way to handle this with mod_proxy_html.
So I tried with mod_filter including mod_substitute.

For getting updates etc. better handled I prefer using packages from the official CentOS or EPEL repositories rather than compiling them on my own.

Regarding the mod_substitute docs I found the following:

The f flag causes mod_substitute to flatten the result of a substitution allowing for later substitutions to take place on the boundary of this one. This is the default.

For me this sounds that also the following occurrences of a pattern will be replaced.

Kind regards Uwe
Uwe