Re: am i hacked ?

On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 12:30 PM, Mitchell Krog <mitchellkrog@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I see these type of attack strings all the time on Nginx except Nginx gives
> a 403. Apache is notoriously bad with security and giving 200 ok responses
> makes you **** yourself. A reason  I and many other people have switched.
> User support on this list was also non existent when I ran into serious SSL
> problems with 2.4 that until today have been ignored and unanswered.

Was this your serious problem:

I am hoping someone can please give me a more concise description of
what the socache_shmcb module is and what it actually does. The
documentation at
https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/mod/mod_socache_shmcb.html is very
vague and in 2 years has not changed. Google searches do not reveal
much information other than people on forums saying enable the module
for better performance and what not.

I just cannot get my head around what it is actually really designed
to do and if one was to use it how to configure it. Guess as I said it
will first help to know what it actually is.