Re: How to enable 443 on apache2 using provided key files

It turns out the approach I described did in fact work.  The password was requested from the administrator and the site behaved well.

The only deviation I had to make was that the SSLCACertificateFile parameter interpreted a space in the filename as delimiting a second invalid parameter.  The file was renamed to eliminate all whitespace and the SSLCACertificateFile parameter was adjusted to the new filename.  Server appears to be running fine.

Thanks