Re: Re: pf 2017

Thank you for clarifying for me.   Maybe a little more text in the e-mail saying Just wanted to wish the Apache list a happy New Years! would prevent confusion in the future?   I'm always a bit weary clicking on links, especially when an e-mail contains just a link and absolutely nothing else at all.   A lot of spam I receive is like that.   Some sites, when you visit them, have a video that has an exploit embedded in it.   You're link was for a youtube.com video, so I was pretty sure it was safe.   I just didn't understand why an album was posted to the Apache mailing list.   Thanks!

Ken