Re: HTTP 403 after upgrade from Debian old-stable

The config syntax for allow,deny access changed in 2.4. Check the upgrade docs for full details: http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/upgrading.html

The simplest option might be to enable mod_access_compat, but that might go away in a future Apache version, so it is better to use the new config instead.

- Y