Re: Query for Apache Server support on Oracle Linux

I am still not sure I understand your question. I believe Oracle Linux just uses YUM for packages, so especially if you will have support, just install and configure HTTPD supplied by Oracle as suggested in their documentation: https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E37670_01/E41138/html/ch15s02.html

- Y

On Wed, Dec 28, 2016 at 1:32 PM, pritam sahoo <pritam.sahoo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Yehuda

One of my customer is going to deploy Apache Server 2.2 on Oracle Linux 5/6 .I understand it should technically work . But on the apache documentation site it does not say about IS platform support for Apache server on oracle Linux. Customer will definitely buy oracle support for oracle linux . Please suggest

Regards
Pritam

_____________________________
From: Yehuda Katz <yehuda@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2016 10:49 PM
Subject: Re: Query for Apache Server support on Oracle Linux
To: <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Are you looking for commercial support or do you have a specific question? If you need commercial support for Oracle Linux, you probably need to talk to Oracle.
If you have a specific question about using HTTPS on Oracle Linux, post more details.

- Y

Sent from a device with a very small keyboard and hyperactive autocorrect.