Re: Whitelisting in mod_evasive

On 02/11/2016, 08:42, "Luca Toscano" <toscano.luca@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

as side note mod_evasive is a third party module not included in the httpd official release, so we can try to help but it would be better to follow up with the module's author (even though if I remember correctly the project is not active at the moment).

OK, many thanks for helping nonetheless

Does the module correctly whitelist the other IPs? Can you try something like:

DOSWhitelist 10.*.*.*
DOSWhitelist 172.22.*.*

OK, so far that seems to be working: not seeing IPs in either of the above ranges being blacklisted. Many thanks!

—
Matt Jones

University of Huddersfield inspiring tomorrow's professionals.