Require valid-user, still let anyone access page?

Hi,
I have set up mod_auth_kerb to authorize users to a web application.
I would like to let everyone get authorized by kerberos, but if that fails, they should still be able to access the page (the login page would be displayed).

If I just add

"Require valid-user"

only kerberos authenticated users can get in.

I have found an almost working solution:

"Require valid-user
        <RequireAll>
            Require all granted
            Require not ip <some local addresses>
        </RequireAll>
"
This way, everyone from outside <some local addresses> get a login page, everyone from those adreses get authenticated by kerberos. But this does not really work for us.

I have also tried just adding this:

"Require valid-user
Require all granted"

Now, everyone just gets a login page and no one gets authenticated by kerberos.

ps. adding "KrbMethodK5Passwd On" is not an option - we need the login page.

Can anyone help?
Thanks.