Round Robin LoadBalance/Failover Configuration for Apache WebServers

Hi All,

Currently we have two webServers (WA and WB) and two Tomcat Servers (TA, TB). WA configured for TA and WB configured for TB. How to configure Loadbalance and Failover between these two Servers.

For Eg. WA is connected with TA, if TA failed then WA should connect TB, Similarly WB connect TA if TB is failed.

It may simple, but I am new to Apache. Most of the LB example described for 1WEB and TWO AppServer. Kindly please help me to solve this problem

Given workers.properties details below. Kindly please help me to solve this issue.

WEB-A's workers.properties
worker.list=wa
worker.wa.type=ajp13
worker.wa.host=ta