RE: TLS Proxy client certificates per virtualhost

We do extensive multi-tenant hosting inside a single Apache instance (config) and so different virtualhosts want differential, virtualhost-specific secured proxy connections, client certificates, yes.

We are probably pushing the sensible limits of what you should be doing inside a single configuration/instance though.

---