Re: chinese char URL encoding/decoding fails

I meant root directory this website, for example:
/var/www/ http <- this is the root directory of your website
check the permissions of it, they must have the permission of the group you created.

Hi Rodrigo,

I don’t have access to root of the server, it is a shared hosting. thank you very much for you answer and help -
but I am not sure if I understood what you are trying to say :(
So I should change the root directory of my website?
Sorry!