RE: httpd session timeout

Check the logs for httpd.

From: Roger Paanini [mailto:rogerpaanini@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 3:26 PM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [users@httpd] httpd session timeout

Folks, I have tried to configure httpd with session timeout but it does not seem to work.

My httpd.conf has the following:

        Session on

        SessionMaxAge 1

        AuthType Basic

***

I was trying to put a timeout value of 1 sec just to test. This is not working. Am I missing something?

Thanks for any pointers on this.

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by calling our Network Operations Center at +1 855 237 8324.