403 Forbidden for git repository over http

Hi All,
I am trying to setup a central Git server which can be accessed over HTTP protocol.
I have installed Bitnami WAMP stack with Apache 2.4 version. The Git repository is located in C:\Git\Repos.
In httpd.conf file, I have changed the Document Root folder to C:\Git\Repos

There are not .httpaccess file in C:\Git\Repos so 'AllowOverride All' has no effect, I could have kept it None as well. To begin with, I am just trying to serve git repository over http and hence I have allowed access to everybody.
The Env variable for Git has been set and all GET request ending with /git/ is redirected to git-http-backend. However, I get 403 Forbidden error when I try to clone the repository like this . Following is the error in access log Error in Error Log So it looks like git-http-backend is not allowing this access. As per the documentation, it concatenates environment variables PATH_INFO with GIT_PROJECT_ROOT which seems be correctly set. I also tried "AcceptPathInfo On" but that didn't help.

I have been reading and trying lots of things like the ones mentioned below including searching this forum to any solution to this but still in vain. I have tried to give location access to /git/ path but that didn't help Also for all fetch requests

I also given Read/write access to C:\Git\Repos to ALL users in the system. I am using Windows Server 2012 R2.

I have a feeling that either some of the above configuration is wrong OR git-http-backend is expecting something which I have not set.

I have been trying to setup the access for last few days and above are just few of things that I tried. Kindly help.

Please don't remove this post as I searched the forum already and didn't come across any similar post with solution.

Regards,
Amit