Re: Run PHP Handler after running my handler Apache

Sir, it would be great if you could elaborate on how to hook up the module's processing earlier in the cycle. I am parsing the query string and checking if the parameter's value is alphanumeric or not. So what do I use as condition in the <If> clause? Besides, <Location> does not work.

On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 11:44 AM, Nick Kew <niq@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 2016-07-19 at 10:45 +0530, Amlaan Kar wrote:
> I have created a handler in Apache

Sounds like your module's processing should be hooked up
earlier in the cycle.  It can then set the handler either
to PHP or to its own page according to the outcome of
whatever parsing it does.

But given that the server parses the URL, you can probably
dispense with that altogether, and use configuration to
deal with whatever your parser does.  If <Location>
or <LocationMatch> is not sufficient, then an <If> clause.
Or even the archaic tool of yesteryear, mod_rewrite.

--
Nick Kew