Re: ProxyPreserveHost doesn't work with SSL

On 01/07/16 23:19, Yann Ylavic wrote:
On Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 6:26 PM, Marat Khalili <mkh@xxxxxx> wrote:

Is the header Host sent by the proxy different from the one sent by
the client (with and without using SSL) or are you talking about the
SNI (in the SSL handshake) which is not set when using SSL?
I don't know how to check what Apache is actually sending to back-end server. I could make another experiment on a fresh Apache installation with many SSL virtual hosts but: (1) it still won't be IIS; (2) I suppose there must be easier way to find out. I have only one IIS and it's being used in production, so I don't want to twiddle it.

In the latter case, you may need this fix released in from 2.4.20
(http://svn.apache.org/r1733474).
Sounds like it. Will take a look at package update plans.

--

With Best Regards,
Marat Khalili