Re: Issues migrating Weblogic proxies from Sun One 6.1 to Apache 2.4

On Jun 17, 2016, at 8:30 AM, Joe Muller <jmuller@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Any ideas ? I thought Apache would work better then Sun One, but this has been the opposite. Is there some fundamental webserver tunable parameter that is so different between out of the box Sun One and out of the box Apache that could be causing this ?

It’s been at least a decade since I had to look at WLSP but I seem to recall that it had some weird timeout issue that we had to code around by “tickling” the connection every few seconds. Oracles suggestion, IIRC, was that a new connection be established every time.

Perhaps your old software did this and the new setup does not?

And, of course, being old, my memory is the second thing to go, so no warranties, who knows, I may be confusing WebObjects and Weblogic! :)

--
Sometimes the gods have no taste at all. They allow sunrises and sunsets
in ridiculous pink and blue hues that any professional artist would