Re: Re: throttling IP addresses

Richard,

I would agree with you that a more elegant solution is required. Unfortunately the firewall will only block or allow a particular port.

The correct solution would be to implement an IPS solution in front of a firewall, but where in the do more with less phase.

George Genovezos
Application Security Architect
CISSP, ISSAP, CIFI

Copart