Question

I have a php application that is hosted on IIS / MSSQL:

The problem I am having is that one of the IIS system periodically goes down across both of them and users are no longer able to log into the application if they are currently routed to the downed server, and they are not rerouted to the new server when they attempt to reconnect to the application.  They physically have to point the URL directly to the up server in the NLB to use the second running server.

Any thoughts on why this may happen?

This is the event that is recorded in the IIS event log:

Inline image 1

Debra