Re: [users@httpd] 回覆︰ [users@httpd] How to solve ONE fixed IP serving multiple web-servers running on VMs

Have no experience with HA Proxy, sorry. Your task can be solved with plain Apache, information about using one as reverse proxy is easier to find.

--

With Best Regards
Marat Khalili

On 25/12/15 18:44, Stephen Liu wrote:
Hi Marat,

Thanks for your advice.  I suppose you referred to HA Proxy

I'm now busily googling on document re its setup on domain base.  Can you help?  Thanks

Regards
Stephen L

Marat Khalili <mkh@xxxxxx> 於 2015年12月25日 (週五) 11:31 PM 寫道﹕

Reverse proxy running on host may be the answer. It may discriminate sites by domain name and redirect requests to corresponding virtual hosts.

--

With Best Regards
Marat Khalili