Re: mpm-event, ServerLimit and ThreadsPerChild on multicore systems

If you dont mind helping me get started here .. I presently am working for AMAZON Prime Fulfillment I dont receive that large of a income .. As being part of the Amazon team would i be able to connect to there account or make one of my own.. since i dont dont get paid very much I would sure enjoy helping out in payment .  if you can help me i sure would appreciate it and i will be heading into the Amazon IT department monday to discuss this ... i have time to speak one on one with the General Manager since my B-Day is December the 12th .. .. Thank you once again ..

On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 11:10 PM, Rose, John B <jbrose@xxxxxxx> wrote:
What sort of performance testing do you do?

Sent from my iPad