Re: mpm-event, ServerLimit and ThreadsPerChild on multicore systems

On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 7:14 PM, Jim Paniagua <jim.paniagua.951@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
no im not drinking but getting ready to work in the morning .. i work for the largest internet retailer and these next few daze will leave me with out time .. just to work and eat and sleep .. thank you for your concern tho .. I would like to donate as well as learn how to get rid of some of these server limits ... threads per child thank you ... sorry this is new to m learning this community ..

Do not reply to this message. Send a new message to users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with description of your problem. Include any relevant configuration options, error messages, and how to reproduce the problem.

--
Kurtis Rader