Re: If statement evaluating an http header against a pattern is always true even though it should not

On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 8:23 AM, Christian Georg <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Eric, et all
>
> this would explain the issue I am having. I am not that familiar with apache. Do you have any suggestion how I can perform the reverse proxying based on the X-auth header? or any suggestion how to use another kind of variable which will set conditionally? Including the Proxypass statement directly within the iff statement is not possible

Put ProxyPass inside of <if>, or use mod_rewrite with the [P] flag for
even finer grained control. If you do the latter, refer to the section
in the mod_proxy manual about manually creating a "worker".