Re: Persistent proxied connections with Apache 2.4.x?

> I am wondering if there is a way to do this (make all the backend connections persistent with the "Connection: keepalive")?

IMO there's no way to do it without enumerating all your backend hosts. Apache needs to create a separate worker for each host at startup time.

> "Connection: keepalive" in the request headers

Just in case you are actually looking at the headers, it should be "Connection: keep-alive" in the obsolete HTTP 1.0, and they are all persistent by default in HTTP 1.1 unless "Connection: close" is specified by any side. If SharePoint follows any standards, that is.
--

With Best Regards,
Marat Khalili