Re: linux portable version for httpd 2.4 ?

On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 12:53 PM, Rafnews <raf.news@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
For synchronization reasons between my laptop and computer at home, i'm looking for a portable version of HTTPD under ubuntu/linux.
I know that a portable version exists for windows, however i migrated all my computers to Linux and i was looking for something similar.

So once i finished my work on my laptop i can synchronize my work (the whole testing web server part) with a NAS at home and next to synchronize it again with my computer at home.

My recommendation is to compile it from source with whatever options meet your requirements. For example, the install dir might be /usr/local/apache24_testing or some such that exists on both of your systems. Building from source on Linux is trivial (unlike on MS Windows).

--
Kurtis Rader