Re: Apache and Wordpress file permissions options

So if we are using 2.2 Apache then we could move to "worker" mpm with
php-fpm.

At the moment we wanted to fix this Wordpress/change owner issue quickly.

To users wanting to use point and click tools to load images, themes and
plugins etc in Wordpress and concerned about file ownership it is a
necessity.

Plus we cannot monitor their quotas.

So my question is, while using prefork and php-fpm isn't ideally
efficient, it isn't a problem if we use prefork and php-fpm. That won't
break anything?

Thanks